Thank you for inquiring about By The Bay Australian Multigeneration Labradoodles. The following information covers the pricing of our puppies.
If you are interested in one of our puppies please fill out and submit the application form. This helps to assure that you get the best match for your specific family needs. All puppies are allocated between the 7th and 8th week and we retain the right to withhold any puppy for our breeding program
- Submit application
- We require a $500 deposit to guarantee your place on the puppy wait list
- Deposit Details
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please mail a check, Cashier check, certified check or money order in the amount of $500.
- Once your application has been approved and your deposit received, this money will be utilized to hold your spot for a puppy.
Important: If, for any reason, you choose to not go through with your plans to purchase a puppy from By the Bay Labradoodles, your deposit will not be refunded. Your deposit will still be utilized to hold your spot on the waiting list for a period of 2 years from the receipt of your deposit. After that time, your spot and deposit will be forfeited.
What's included in the cost of your puppy?
- Your puppy receives: age appropriate vaccinations, veterinary exam, worming, strict early spay and neuter contract, two year genetic health warranty and socialization.
- Your puppy receives: a character assessment for suitability for your family, and comes with a 2 year genetic health guarantee, and continuing support. Our service to you does not end with the purchase of your puppy. If we don't know the answers to your questions, we will do our best to find out.
- Your puppy receives a permanent I.D. (microchip).
- You receive: a puppy packet and ongoing support.
- You receive: A stuffed toy or blanket that smells like "home".
Note: we do not ship our puppies as cargo but will be happy to make arrangements to fly your puppy to you if/when time allows or you are welcome to fly in and pick your puppy up.
Guardian Home Opportunities
From time to time we may have a male or female of breeding quality that we will want to retain for our breeding program. A guardian home serves as a forever home for our pick of the litter puppy so that all dogs can be an active part of a family. When the female Guardian dog is in heat, the Guardian family is required to contact us immediately. Females usually have a heat cycle every 6 months with the first cycle being at 9-12 months of age. Females are not bred until a minimum of the second heat cycle. The heat cycle will last between 14-21 days. During this time, we will need access to her for breeding related appointments. Once she has been bred, she will return to the Guardian family until one week before her due date. At that time, she will come back to stay with us for whelping and returned once her pups are fully weaned, approximately 7 weeks later. The Guardian family is welcome to visit while their Guardian dog is at By The Bay Labradoodles. After she has completed her contract, she is spayed and legally becomes your dog. Guardian females usually have between 2-4 litters but each is individually assessed depending on birthing, mothering, etc. The health and well being of our breeding dogs is a priority to us. Most of our dogs available for our Guardian Program will be females but occasionally we will have a male as well. The breeding male only leaves the guardian home when he is needed for stud service. When his services our over, he is neutered and legally becomes your dog.
Guardian Home Requirements Are:
- Must live within 60 mile radius of Monterey, CA
- Must own home and have a fenced yard.
- Be cooperative and maintain open communication with us, including contacting us when female starts her heat cycle.
- Feed premium food without corn, wheat or soy.
- Provide basic obedience class and make sure puppy/dog is properly socialized.
- Must be willing to transport dog to us or to vet appointments if/when needed.
- Puppy/dog is not left alone for long periods of time.
- During the first year we ask for photo updates approximately every other month.
Benefits to Guardian Families:
- Breeding quality puppy, great conformation and temperament
If you are interested in more information regarding our Guardian program please fill out our Puppy Application and let us know in the bottom paragraph.
If you have any questions about your puppy, please feel free to contact us at: